means NOBLESSE YACHTS®, a registered and protected Company as well as all associated brands such as WHITE STAR LUXURY YACHTS, DEL SOL LUXURY CHARTER and DEL SOL YACHT SECURITY as well as their associates Domains noblesse.yachts, noblesse-yachts.com, delsolcharter.com, delsolsecurity.com, white-star.ch, whitestar.enterprises and any and all other domains associated with the Company (“Company”, including “we”, “us” or “our”).
means the Companies websites as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto.
means all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”).
means al trademarks, service marks, and logos.
|Third Party Websites and Content||
means all articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
User RepresentationsBy using the Site, you warrant that:
- You will not access the Site through automated means, whether through a bot or otherwise,
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose,
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Third-Party Websites and Content
User RepresentationsYou may not access or use the Site for any purpose apart from that for which we make the Site available. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Retrieve data or different content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory while not written permission from us,
- Use of the Site to advertise or offer services, merchandises or goods,
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting email addresses of users and/or usernames by electronic or other means for the aim of causation uninvited email, or making access underneath false pretences,
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site,
- Trick or mislead us and other users, particularly in any attempt to learn sensitive account data like user passwords,
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct,
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site,
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user,
- Engage in any machine-driven use of the system, like victimization scripts to send comments or messages, or victimization any data processing, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools,
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an excessive load on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site,
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile,
- Use the Site as a part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise,
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or hurt another person,
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice,
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to circumvent or restrict access to the Site, or any part of the Site,
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) Trojan horses, viruses, any other type of malware,
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm us or the Site,
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to so) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism,
- Use the Site in a very manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations,
- Reference to or leading to any approach from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, AND NOBLESSE YACHTS®, IS PROVIDING THIS SITE ON AN ‘AS IT IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS AND DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. IN ADDITION, NOBLESSE YACHTS® MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED IN THIS SITE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ALL LIABILITY OF NOBLESSE YACHTS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
NEITHER NOBLESSE YACHTS® NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. NOTIFIED TO THE CONTRASTING PROVISIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED AT ANY TIME TO THE AMOUNT THAT YOU GIVE US DURING A PERIOD OF FOUR (4) WEEKS BEFORE THE CURRENCY OF ACTION.
Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. Prices and indications as to the availability of yachts, captains and crew on this website are given for guidance purposes only and are subject to change without notice. NOBLESSE YACHTS® is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this website or which are linked from it.
Links to this Website
NOBLESSE YACHTS® reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another internet website or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate NOBLESSE YACHTS® or WWW.WHITE-STAR.CH as the destination of the link.
Copyright and Related Rights
All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and source codes on this website are the copyright of NOBLESSE YACHTS and/or its content providers.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the website without prior written consent from NOBLESSE YACHTS® is strictly forbidden.
NOBLESSE YACHTS®, a registered EU trade mark which has been registered by UNIPO in Alicante for the European Union as a whole and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of their owner. Other organization and company names referred to on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners as indicated.
You and NOBLESSE YACHTS® agree that any disputes arising from your use of this website will be subject to European law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
NOBLESSE YACHTS® reserves the right to change or amend these website terms and conditions without prior notice.
NOBLESSE YACHTS® reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning. NOBLESSE YACHTS®,will endeavour to advise users of its website in advance of any withdrawal, whether such withdrawal is temporary or permanent.
Noblesse Yachts® All rights reserved. Last updated: 03. June 2022