a lifetime achievement
Buy a Yacht
We at Noblesse Yachts pride ourselves on making the process of buying a luxury yacht as effortless as possible. Buying a vessel from us means getting the best possible price for the best possible quality. Our selection of luxury yachts for sale includes new, pre-owned, and refitted vessels, as well as sailing yachts, motor yachts, motorsailers, powerboats, and catamarans.
Quality is key, and our team strives to preserve that value with everything they do. Our experience of serving satisfied yacht owners worldwide has given us an excellent understanding of what yacht buyers want and need nowadays. Every aspect of your deal is always handled professionally, accurately, and with the highest priority. Thirty years of experience, a dedicated team of experts, and countless brokerage transactions have given us the knowledge to confidently manage every step during your deal. Therefore, the superyacht purchase process has become second nature to us – from the survey and sea trial to paperwork and ownership structure best practices.
At Noblesse Yachts, you, the customer, always come/s first. Let us help you get what you deserve!
know what's next
The Buying Guide.
When considering joining the Yacht Owners club, you should think about some basic criteria you want to have met.
Let's find out what your perfect yacht should look like:
- Size: How long or big should your vessel be?
- Do you want a motor or sailing yacht? Or maybe a Motorsailer?
- What is your budget?
- How many people should be able to stay aboard?
- What style should the Yacht have? Modern? Classic? Are there any good examples of yachts that you like?
- Does the hull need to be made in a specific material, for example, steel, aluminum, GRP, or wood?
- How fast should your Yacht be?
- Do you need to consider accessibility? For example, should there be an elevator?
- Are there any must-haves amenities, like a helipad, elevator, gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and more?
- What cruising range do you need?
- Where do you want your yacht to operate? Do your plans include adventures in the ice, docking in shallow areas, traversing oceans, or something else?
- Do you have any preferences about the shipyard?
- What's the yacht's intended usage? Will it be fully private, a blend of private and charter, or purely chartered?
- Where would you like to berth your yacht?
- If you already have a yacht, would you consider co-ownership?
After evaluating your search criteria, we will explore the market of superyachts available for sale and research off-market possibilities. A lot of background research flows into this process. Thanks to our global network of professionals, brokers, and yacht owners, we are able to tap on only the best resources. To create a final shortlist, we will present you with clear comparative information, brochures, and technical data. If one of the suggested luxury yachts is to your liking, we will make sure to arrange a visit virtually or in-person to discuss further steps and approaches.
With a shortlist of your favorite vessels, we will prepare a possible itinerary of viewings for you or your chosen representative(s). We will be with you every step along the way, reviewing every aspect of the yacht and consulting with you on where the yachts match your needs and where there is potential to make any changes you have requested.
It's decision time! Once you find your perfect yacht, the excitement of making the purchase begins. Together, we will examine the market's asking and recent sales prices and highlight any negotiating points prior to the survey. This could be f.e. the condition of the vessel and the proclivity of the current owner to sell. When you are set on a price, we will put your offer to the seller, which starts the negotiation process. If the owner is ready to sell, then the process of agreeing on a price may be relatively short.
Once your offer is accepted by the seller, we will draw up the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA). This will form the central reference document for the sale of the yacht. This agreement requires both parties to carry out the deal until it is completed - unless there is due cause not to. Due cause to not complete could be unacceptable survey items or anything that causes a renegotiation of the price that is then not agreed upon.
At this point, it's often necessary to get the help of a legal team to prepare and verify the buyer's and seller's documentation. If you don't have a yachting lawyer, we will help you find a suitable one. And if you already have one appointed, we will liaise with them.
We will also:
- Arrange the survey and sea trial of the superyacht on your behalf
- Prepare the appendices to the MOA listing all documents required from both seller and buyer before completion of the sale
- Work with the seller's team to ensure all documents are provided
- Make sure all of your documents are provided to the seller. In this process, it will be necessary to include the identity of the buyer that you will need to provide either as an individual or as part of an owning company
We gladly also help you in all aspects regarding:
- Crew Recruitment
- Crew Management
- Berth Procurement
- Yacht Management
- Yacht Marketing
The closing meeting is generally conducted partly on board the yacht and includes the sighting of documents required to stay on the vessel. Usually, the tabling of all other documents will take place at another convenient location, where the buying and selling team review all necessary paperwork.
Closing the sale includes:
- Transfer of funds
- Transfer of title
- Completion in international waters or other places