feel the adventure
Welcome aboard your once-in-a-lifetime sailing adventure
Set sail, feel the salty breeze on your face, and experience the thrill of authentic classic racing. Whether you just want to join aboard for the fun of it or actually want to help maneuver the yacht to the finish line is completely up to you! Participate in the Vele d’Epoca di Imperia, the Monaco Classic Week, or the Régates Royales Cannes, learn new skills, meet new friends, and live the good life!
A classic sailing regatta is a sailing competition that features traditional, vintage, or historic sailboats. These regattas typically focus on preserving and celebrating the history of sailing and the design of classic sailing yachts. Competitors in these regattas often follow traditional sailing rules and techniques while preserving and celebrating the heritage of sailing, as well as providing a unique and enjoyable experience for participants and spectators.
Which classic regatta events can I join?
For 2023, we will be organizing 3 classic regatta events together with our partners and the fantastic crew of the classic sailing yacht Hallowe'en:
- Vele d'Epoca di Imperia: An Italian regatta, taking place from 7. - 10. September. Your time in Imperia will last from 6. - 11. September, to make sure you can settle in and also have some time to explore the city.
- Monaco Classic Week: A regatta held in Monaco from 13. - 16. September. Your time here will last from 12. - 17. September so that you can take true advantage of your trip.
- Régates Royales Cannes: This French Regatta takes place between 24. September and 1. October, making it the longest regatta of the three. Stay in Cannes from 23. September to 2. October to round up your stay.
Feeling like attending more than just one event? Get a special 5% discount on booking two or all three events, and make this vacation even more memorable. We will take care of everything in between while you stay aboard yacht Hallowe'en to sail to the next race.
What is included in the package deal?
We know how crucial it is for you to have a comfortable and delightful stay. That's why we take great pride in hand-picking the finest hotels for our guests. We only choose accommodations that provide the ultimate in luxury and comfort, ensuring you have a peaceful and revitalizing stay. Our main goal is to guarantee that you have a remarkable experience, and that begins with a restful night's sleep.
From the amenities in your hotel room to the sumptuous breakfast served each morning, we've thought of everything to ensure that your time with us is nothing short of exceptional.
Get ready for the ultimate sailing experience with us!
Included in your package:
- Free shuttle service from and to nearby airport
- Sip on champagne at the exclusive welcome gathering
- Deluxe Accomodation (see more at the dedicated page for each event)
- Mouth-watering breakfast every morning
- Convenient on-site shuttle service to take you to the marina and evening events
- Choose to actively race or relax on board with a professional skipper and crew
- Learn the ropes with a 1-day Hallowe'en briefing and maneuver training at sea
- Experience the thrill of exciting race days
- Fresh-made sandwiches and snacks aboard, as well as non-alcoholic beverages during sailing and racing
- Celebrate with a "Splice the mainbrace" of champagne, beer, and wine back in the marina after each sailing and race day
- Dance the night away at the lively evening parties with entertainment
- Show your team spirit with provided uniform polo shirts and caps
- On-site event support throughout the event
- End the regatta on a high note with closing and award ceremonies, an open-ended party and big fireworks, and farewell champagne
- Receive a participation certificate and nautical mile confirmation for your seaman's book if desired
- Relax knowing all taxes and fees are included
- Food and drinks during official events are included, but the price of the package does not cover any additional consumption outside of these official events. This contains, but is not limited to: consumption after the official end of these events, dinner at restaurants, drinks at bars, and the like.
How much does it cost?
Vele d'Epoca di Imperia:
€ 9.785,- per person
APA: € 600,- per person
Monaco Classic Week:
€ 12.850,- per person
APA: € 600,- per person
Régates Royales Cannes:
€ 14.920,- per person
APA: € 700,- per person
By booking 2 or all 3 events, we will calculate a special 5% discount on your total event price.
The event prices include all the services mentioned above, like transfers, hotels, and the yacht charter fee.
What is APA?
The event manager will set up a designated account (APA, or Advance Provisioning Allowance) to cover your expenses during the event. We understand that everyone has different preferences for evening meals and drinks, so they will allow each guest to make their own choices. Additionally, in Southern European countries, it is not common to pay individually in restaurants. The event manager will distribute the costs accordingly and transfer any remaining funds to you, along with a detailed calculation after the event.
How can I book a spot?
Booking a spot aboard yacht Hallowe'en for one of our regatta events doesn't take more than a few minutes. Simply fill in the Booking Form below, send us an email at , or call/message us at +41 78 2261710.
There are only 12 spots available per event, so be quick to book to secure your vacation and the early bird discount!
our classic regatta events
Book your spot!
Secure your spot on the beautiful Hallowe’en and be part of a classic sailing regatta.
Please note, that at this stage no payment is required. After submitting, you will receive an invoice and further information.
Prices are in €, per person, including VAT. Please note, that the APA is obligatory for the event you are attending.
Book more than one event and receive a 5% discount on your invoice! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience the best of the sailing world while saving a little extra.
Our classic regatta events.
6. - 11. SEPTEMBER 2023
Vele d'Epoca di Imperia
11. - 17. SEPTEMBER 2023
Monaco Classic Week
24. SEPTEMBER - 1. OCTOBER 2023
Régates Royales Cannes
More about classic sailing yacht Hallowe'en.
Relive the classics feeling
Have a look
Browse our event calendar.
Are you not only interested in regattas but also enjoy sports events, yacht shows or lifestyle events like the Cannes Film Festival? Have a look at our extensive event calendar and find suitable dates for your yacht charter vacation.
Please keep in mind that regional circumstances and regulations can change at any time. We strive to keep our event calendar as up-to-date as possible.