feel the italian breeze
Vele d'Epoca di Imperia
6. - 11. September 2023
join the winning team
An italian sailing tradition for more than 30 years.
In 1986, Pier Francesco Gavagnin, Director of Portosole Sanremo, had a brilliant idea, and Vele d’Epoca was born. Since then, Vele d’Epoca has turned into a fundamental gathering for the classic boats in the Mediterranean. Around 30 boats attended the first regatta. It was a significant number that we can consider the first step that allowed the exponential growth of the gathering. The regatta has entered different international circuits and comes back every year.
Together with Noblesse Yachts you get the unique opportunity to be part of this classic sailing tradition and relive the real sailors’ life of the past. Come aboard the authentic sailing yacht Hallowe’en, help to compete in the race, and enjoy your time in the beautiful city of Imperia. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
What is the Vele d'Epoca di Imperia?
Vele d'epoca di Imperia (Imperia Vintage Sails) is an event that takes place in Imperia, Italy. It's a regatta dedicated to vintage sailing boats and is organized by the Yacht Club of Imperia. It's usually held in September and attracts sailors and sailing enthusiasts from all over the world. The event typically includes a parade of classic yachts and a series of races.
During the event, the boats are judged based on their authenticity and preservation during a parade. Prizes will also be awarded to the winning yacht of the race. The Vele d'Epoca di Imperia is considered one of the most important regattas of its kind in Italy. It also features a marketplace with maritime antiques and memorabilia, as well as a series of cultural and entertainment events.
What is included in the package deal?
We know how crucial it is for you to have a comfortable and delightful stay. That's why we take great pride in hand-picking the finest hotels for our guests. We only choose accommodations that provide the ultimate in luxury and comfort, ensuring you have a peaceful and revitalizing stay. Our main goal is to guarantee that you have a remarkable experience, and that begins with a restful night's sleep.
Whether you're here to take part in the Vele d'Epoca di Imperia or simply to relish the ambiance, you can have peace of mind that we have attended to every detail to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. From the amenities in your hotel room to the sumptuous breakfast served each morning, we've thought of everything to ensure that your time with us is nothing short of exceptional.
Get ready for the ultimate sailing experience with us!
Included in your package:
- Free shuttle service from and to Nice airport (NCE)
- Sip on champagne at the exclusive welcome gathering
- 6 days in a Deluxe Room at one of our selected hotels
- Mouth-watering breakfast every morning
- Convenient on-site shuttle service to take you to the marina and evening events
- Choose to actively race or relax on board with a professional skipper and crew
- Learn the ropes with a 1-day Hallowe'en briefing and maneuver training at sea
- Experience the thrill of 3 exciting racing days
- Fresh-made sandwiches and snacks aboard, as well as non-alcoholic beverages during sailing and racing
- Celebrate with a "Splice the mainbrace" of champagne, beer, and wine back in the marina after each sailing and racing day
- Dance the night away at the lively evening parties with entertainment
- Show your team spirit with provided uniform polo shirts and caps
- On-site event support throughout the event
- End the regatta on a high note with closing and award ceremonies, an open-ended party and big fireworks, and farewell champagne
- Receive a participation certificate and nautical mile confirmation for your seaman's book if desired
- Relax knowing all taxes and fees are included
- Food and drinks during official events are included, but the price of the package does not cover any additional consumption outside of these official events. This contains, but is not limited to: consumption after the official end of these events, dinner at restaurants, drinks at bars, and the like.
How much does the Vele d'Epoca di Imperia package cost?
Early Bird Offer (until 31.03.): € 9.296,- per person
Regular Price (after 31.3.): € 9.785,- per person
APA: € 600,- per person
This includes all the services mentioned above, like transfers, hotels, and the yacht charter fee.
The event manager will set up a designated account (APA, or Advance Provisioning Allowance) to cover your expenses during the event. We understand that everyone has different preferences for evening meals and drinks, so they will allow each guest to make their own choices. Additionally, in Southern European countries, it is not common to pay individually in restaurants. The event manager will distribute the costs accordingly and transfer any remaining funds to you, along with a detailed calculation after the event.
Vele d'Epoca di Imperia
Book your spot!
Secure your spot on the beautiful Hallowe’en and be part of the famous Vele d’Epoca di Imperia.
Please note, that at this stage no payment is required. After submitting, you will receive an invoice and further information.
Prices are in €, per person, including VAT. Please note, that the APA is obligatory for the event you are attending.
Book Monaco Classic Week or Regata Royales de Cannes additionally and receive a 5% discount on your invoice! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience the best of the sailing world while saving a little extra.